Discover the best places to visit for sightseeings, the most delicious foods to eat, and best hotels to stay while you are visiting Chicago!
London House Chicago Address:
85 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601
Subscribe to my channels for all different travel reviews!
Chicago was founded many years ago. In the 1920’s Chicago experienced a high rise development boom. The London Guarantee and Accident building is one of Chicago’s and the nation’s most visible and prominent pieces of real estate located at the corner of North Michigan Avenue and Wacker Drive. In the summer of 2013, visionary Chicago based developer Oxford Capital Group, LLC acquired the historic building and began a comprehensive redevelopment. The transform of this architecturally stunning property created a 452 room high-design, luxury lifestyle hotel called LondonHouse. LondonHouse Chicago synchronizes the classical architecture of 360 North Michigan Avenue with a modernist 22 story all glass tower addition forming a one-of-a-kind destination in Chicago.
1. Hotel Address: 85 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601
2. Hotel Surrounding: -The hotel is located at the downtown Chicago, IL. You can find Chicago River, Trump Tower, all cool bars and restaurants at the center of downtown Chicago.
3. Lobby: Lobby is luxurious with modern interior furniture, a bar, and Ocean Prime restaurant. The hotel does not have free newspapers.
4. Business Suite Room: Business Suite Room features the living room with sofa, two Smart TVs, a king size bed, a desk, and an awesome view of Chicago skyline.
5. Fitness Center: Fitness center is at the 4th floor, and it has multiple equipments including Peloton machines, Yoga matt. But only downside is that it does not have the complimentary bottle of water.
6. Executive Lounge: No executive lounge.
7. London Bar + Roof Top Bar: The bar is luxurious bar with all kinds of whiskeys including 30 years old Macallan.
8. Breakfast: No complimentary breakfast buffet but offers coupon per day at Land & Lake Kitchen restaurant in street level.
Thank you very much for watching this video that includes the review of London Bar at the downtown Chicago. I wish watching this video will give you a good idea of what the hotel looks and feels like.
For this video and other reviews in blog posting: https://medium.com/@bryantjiminson
All the music used here has the Creative Common License in courtesy of https://www.freemusicarchive.org
Support my videos: https://tinyurl.com/bryantson-travel
More info on London House, Curio Collection Hotel by Hilton at Chicago, IL | Chicago Travel Guide
10 Best Child-friendly Restaurants in Clapham / Battersea (London)
Looking to expand your search outside of London? We have suggestions. Expand your search. Looking to expand your search outside of London? We have suggestions. Expand your search.
Search Hostels in Chicago from CA $65
You'll find towels and coffee/tea makers in all rooms. You can fly into the nearest airport in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), located 8.6 mi (13.9 km) away from the city center. An alternative is ...
Hotels in Oakland, Chicago from CA $81
No matter what type of hotel strikes your fancy, we will let you search for your preferred one to accommodate your travel needs. Expedia.ca will not only save you time, but also money when booking ...