The following travel video is a comprehensive list of the best 35 Things to do in Chicago including all of the top Attractions worth visiting and seeing in this complete travel guide for the Windy City.
Many people don’t realize this but Chicago is a world class city with festivals, arts, entertainment, dining and architecture that can rival any city in North America or even Europe. The only other city that I think can compare with Chicago – in terms of attractions – in America is New York. Whether you’re scarfing down Chicago style deep dish pizza or taking in a Blues festival you’ll find no shortage of things to do in the city. If you’re a sport fan there are no shortage of professional teams to follow at any time of the year including the Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bears and the Chicago Bulls. When you’re thinking of destination to travel to in the United States, Chicago should be near the top of your list. I guarantee that you’ll have a lot of fun:
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
35 Things to do in Chicago | Top Attractions Travel Guide
1) Chicago Architecture and Chicago River Walk
2) Chicago River Boat Trip
3) Kayaking along the Chicago River
4) Cloud Gate – The Bean
5) Millennium Park
6) Pavilion ‘Free Shows’
7) Art Institute of Chicago
8) Watch a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field
9) Eat Deep Dish Pizza
10) Visit the sky deck at Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower)
11) Stroll around the University of Chicago campus
12) Check out the Oriental Institute of History
13) Marvel and escape the bustle at Osaka Garden
14) Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Wicker Park
15) Relax and escape at Humboldt Park
16) Check out the Dinosaur exhibits at the Chicago Field Museum
17) Visit the Shedd Aquarium – the largest indoor one in the world
18) Watch a Chicago Blackhawks game at the United Center
19) Check out the ‘Borders’ exhibit at Solti Gardens of Grant Park
20) Admire Buckingham Fountain during the day or at night
21) View the Chicago skyline from the Hancock Center
22) Spend an afternoon having fun at Navy Pier
23) Wander around Lincoln Park Zoo and Conservatory
24) Work out or get a tan at North Avenue Beach
25) Laugh your head off watching improv at The Second City
26) Test your mind playing the Zombie Game
27) Go shopping or people watching along the Magnificent Mile
28) Take the Chicago ‘El or ‘L’ CTA metro system
29) Watch an NFL football game (Chicago Bears) at Soldier Field
30) Check out the entirely free Money Museum
31) Ride a bicycle in downtown Chicago
32) Spend time at the Museum of Science and Technology
33) Marvel at the architectural wonder known as Robbie House
34) Rest your legs by taking a Chicago city tour by Segway
35) Check out a performance at Chicago Theatre
We got to see buildings like Marina City, Trump Tower, and Wrigley Building. Architecture river tours are a fun way to take in the sights along the river. If you find yourself here during the summer months kayaking is a popular way to experience the Chicago River. The Crown Fountain is a cool interactive sculpture located in Millennium Park. Art lovers will enjoy the Art Institute of Chicago. Taking in a Chicago Cubs baseball game at Wrigley field is a must for anyone who visits the city. You can’t come to Chicago and not eat deep-dish pizza! During our week here we ate at many pizzerias in town including Lou Malnati’s, Giordano’s, Gino’s East Side, and Pizzeria Uno. Formerly known as the Sears Tower, Willis Tower is now the 2nd tallest building in the United States. Many of the buildings at the University of Chicago were designed in the Gothic style.
which is in Chicago’s South Side. For a chance to come face to face with dinosaurs, head over to the Field Museum. Right next door is the Shedd Aquarium which is a popular attraction for families. Visit the John Hancock Center by night as the city really dazzles from the 94th floor. The Navy Pier is a fun place to visit on a weekend including a Ferris Wheel. Chicago’s Museum of Science and Technology is the largest science museum. It’s hard to miss the flashing lights of the historic Chicago Theatre! Music has creative commons attribution license:
More info on 35 Things to do in Chicago | Top Attractions Travel Guide
New England Road Trip Guide for 2020
New England is by no means cheap nor easy to travel ... this guide covers everything you need to know about visiting New England by car or campervan. We’ll show you exactly how to stick to a budget, ...
Epic Florida Road Trip Guide for 2020
We’re constantly looking for new ways to cut travel costs and have a whole repertoire of useful ... Varying from 4 days to 14 days in length, they cover many of Florida’s top attractions. Each ...
What’s people’s thoughts on safety travelling to Egypt right
If it wasn't safe to go on holiday there then travel agents wouldn't sell holidays! The Australian Govt has not changed their advisory for 8 years since the revolution, unless it says Do Not Travel, I ...
Universal Premier hotel help!
Planning to do VB Sunday, then other 2 parks on Mon / tues (and maybe Sunday evening too if the kids can’t contain their excitement). We are doing seaworld on Saturday and staying near there on Sat ...
The Most Anticipated Family Movies of 2020
While the film probably won’t do any favors for Jim Carrey’s career, it should delight many a young fan. Expect some mild rude humor jokes and over-the-top ... Cruise attractions. The movie stars ...
Intrigued by the strange rocks, a research team investigated the area and uncovered 35 oddly shaped craters hidden in the ground. The mottled mixture of sandstone and ochre stain have been the ...
The 26 best things to do in Chicago with kids
Chicago’s world ... great place to live or travel to with kids. Sure, children and parents alike love the deep-dish pizza, but the Windy City offers everything from top-notch kid-centric theater ...
Houghton Falls State Natural Area
Roughly sunrise to sunset. An automatic gate has been installed, and tickets are issued to visitors who are in the Preserve after hours. During the winter, the Preserve closes at 4:30 pm. Houghton ...
50 Fun Activities to Put on Your Winter To-Do List
Haven’t been to the Sky View Observatory at the top of the Columbia Tower ... Rain, schmain. Check out our list of 35 fun rainy day activities guaranteed to keep you and your crew from going loco ...
We know Louisville is cool. Here's every national list in 2019 that thought so too
The readers voted, and they said that Louisville's hip 21c Museum Hotel and the swanky Brown Hotel are in the top 20 best places for a bed and a breakfast in the South.
Is there a list of Metro Stops for the major attractions? - Tokyo Forum
In Tokyo, does anyone have or know where to find the metro stops for the major attractions in the different wards of Tokyo? We are trying to be strategic in using our time to visit attractions in the ...
35 Best Gifts from Vermont
This board features laser-engraved carvings with the best-known attractions and places to ... their next trip with this comprehensive travel guide. The guidebook offers insider tips along with ...