The following travel video is a comprehensive list of the best 35 Things to do in Chicago including all of the top Attractions worth visiting and seeing in this complete travel guide for the Windy City.
Many people don’t realize this but Chicago is a world class city with festivals, arts, entertainment, dining and architecture that can rival any city in North America or even Europe. The only other city that I think can compare with Chicago – in terms of attractions – in America is New York. Whether you’re scarfing down Chicago style deep dish pizza or taking in a Blues festival you’ll find no shortage of things to do in the city. If you’re a sport fan there are no shortage of professional teams to follow at any time of the year including the Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bears and the Chicago Bulls. When you’re thinking of destination to travel to in the United States, Chicago should be near the top of your list. I guarantee that you’ll have a lot of fun:
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
35 Things to do in Chicago | Top Attractions Travel Guide
1) Chicago Architecture and Chicago River Walk
2) Chicago River Boat Trip
3) Kayaking along the Chicago River
4) Cloud Gate – The Bean
5) Millennium Park
6) Pavilion ‘Free Shows’
7) Art Institute of Chicago
8) Watch a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field
9) Eat Deep Dish Pizza
10) Visit the sky deck at Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower)
11) Stroll around the University of Chicago campus
12) Check out the Oriental Institute of History
13) Marvel and escape the bustle at Osaka Garden
14) Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Wicker Park
15) Relax and escape at Humboldt Park
16) Check out the Dinosaur exhibits at the Chicago Field Museum
17) Visit the Shedd Aquarium – the largest indoor one in the world
18) Watch a Chicago Blackhawks game at the United Center
19) Check out the ‘Borders’ exhibit at Solti Gardens of Grant Park
20) Admire Buckingham Fountain during the day or at night
21) View the Chicago skyline from the Hancock Center
22) Spend an afternoon having fun at Navy Pier
23) Wander around Lincoln Park Zoo and Conservatory
24) Work out or get a tan at North Avenue Beach
25) Laugh your head off watching improv at The Second City
26) Test your mind playing the Zombie Game
27) Go shopping or people watching along the Magnificent Mile
28) Take the Chicago ‘El or ‘L’ CTA metro system
29) Watch an NFL football game (Chicago Bears) at Soldier Field
30) Check out the entirely free Money Museum
31) Ride a bicycle in downtown Chicago
32) Spend time at the Museum of Science and Technology
33) Marvel at the architectural wonder known as Robbie House
34) Rest your legs by taking a Chicago city tour by Segway
35) Check out a performance at Chicago Theatre
We got to see buildings like Marina City, Trump Tower, and Wrigley Building. Architecture river tours are a fun way to take in the sights along the river. If you find yourself here during the summer months kayaking is a popular way to experience the Chicago River. The Crown Fountain is a cool interactive sculpture located in Millennium Park. Art lovers will enjoy the Art Institute of Chicago. Taking in a Chicago Cubs baseball game at Wrigley field is a must for anyone who visits the city. You can’t come to Chicago and not eat deep-dish pizza! During our week here we ate at many pizzerias in town including Lou Malnati’s, Giordano’s, Gino’s East Side, and Pizzeria Uno. Formerly known as the Sears Tower, Willis Tower is now the 2nd tallest building in the United States. Many of the buildings at the University of Chicago were designed in the Gothic style.
which is in Chicago’s South Side. For a chance to come face to face with dinosaurs, head over to the Field Museum. Right next door is the Shedd Aquarium which is a popular attraction for families. Visit the John Hancock Center by night as the city really dazzles from the 94th floor. The Navy Pier is a fun place to visit on a weekend including a Ferris Wheel. Chicago’s Museum of Science and Technology is the largest science museum. It’s hard to miss the flashing lights of the historic Chicago Theatre! Music has creative commons attribution license:
More info on 35 Things to do in Chicago | Top Attractions Travel Guide
Top attractions in Riga
Riga, Latvia is so interesting for its combination of strong Latvian culture and influence from the countries that occupied it. The capital of the Baltic states is sometimes called the “Paris of the ...
Top attractions in Fira
He not only acted as our food guide but he also helped guide us for the rest of the ... and even brought an ultra's shirt to our hotel for me! This is a must do tour on anyone's trip to Santorini, if ...
Search for Camrose Hotels from CA $66
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply. Are you looking for a hotel in downtown ...
Chain O' Lakes Blues Festival
Tickets for Friday are $20 in advance or $25 at the door, Saturday $25 in advance or $30 at the door and a weekend pass is $30 advance or $35 at the door.
Coronavirus in Illinois updates: Here’s what happened Oct. 1 with COVID-19 in the Chicago area
(Hayrides and “haunted trail”-style attractions are ... hamper large-scale events and travel. The event, which typically takes place at Daley Plaza and in Chicago’s Wrigleyville neighborhood ...
12 Best Things to Do in Chicago with Kids in October
Learn from some of the top Black chefs in the Chicago area and enjoy cooking demonstrations all month long. Free general admission gives access to virtual demonstrations on Thursdays and live workouts ...
December reservations - Eleuthera Forum
I have been following this forum for information that I could believe and understand, from the experts. As with most things with this pandemic, this has been a rollercoaster ride. Watching the covid ...
100 Things to Do with Kids in Chicago
Please be sure to check with businesses and attractions individually ... which makes exploring all the great Chicago kids activities so much fun. We’ve identified the top 100 best things to see, eat ...
Turkey is open to tourists – here’s how to get there on points and miles
Turkey is currently one of just 45 countries Americans can travel to. As one of my favorite countries to ... including Boston, New York, D.C., Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, Houston, Los Angeles and San ...
Your guide to celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival in Hong Kong
Though celebrations will be a bit different this year – as some of the usual attractions like Tai Hang Fire Dragon Dance and the public Lantern Festivals have been cancelled – that shouldn't ...
Staybridge Suites Newark - Fremont
We are located 15 miles northeast of San Jose International Airport (SJC), 19 miles south of Oakland International Airport (OAK) and 35 miles southeast of San ... hotel is ideally located for ...
Amazing airports you've probably never heard of
The striking wooden cocoons on the top floor of the terminal are one of ... a children's play area and luggage storage space among other things. Baku Heydar Aliyev International Airport, typically ...