The following travel video is a comprehensive list of the best 35 Things to do in Chicago including all of the top Attractions worth visiting and seeing in this complete travel guide for the Windy City.
Many people don’t realize this but Chicago is a world class city with festivals, arts, entertainment, dining and architecture that can rival any city in North America or even Europe. The only other city that I think can compare with Chicago – in terms of attractions – in America is New York. Whether you’re scarfing down Chicago style deep dish pizza or taking in a Blues festival you’ll find no shortage of things to do in the city. If you’re a sport fan there are no shortage of professional teams to follow at any time of the year including the Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bears and the Chicago Bulls. When you’re thinking of destination to travel to in the United States, Chicago should be near the top of your list. I guarantee that you’ll have a lot of fun:
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
35 Things to do in Chicago | Top Attractions Travel Guide
1) Chicago Architecture and Chicago River Walk
2) Chicago River Boat Trip
3) Kayaking along the Chicago River
4) Cloud Gate – The Bean
5) Millennium Park
6) Pavilion ‘Free Shows’
7) Art Institute of Chicago
8) Watch a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field
9) Eat Deep Dish Pizza
10) Visit the sky deck at Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower)
11) Stroll around the University of Chicago campus
12) Check out the Oriental Institute of History
13) Marvel and escape the bustle at Osaka Garden
14) Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Wicker Park
15) Relax and escape at Humboldt Park
16) Check out the Dinosaur exhibits at the Chicago Field Museum
17) Visit the Shedd Aquarium – the largest indoor one in the world
18) Watch a Chicago Blackhawks game at the United Center
19) Check out the ‘Borders’ exhibit at Solti Gardens of Grant Park
20) Admire Buckingham Fountain during the day or at night
21) View the Chicago skyline from the Hancock Center
22) Spend an afternoon having fun at Navy Pier
23) Wander around Lincoln Park Zoo and Conservatory
24) Work out or get a tan at North Avenue Beach
25) Laugh your head off watching improv at The Second City
26) Test your mind playing the Zombie Game
27) Go shopping or people watching along the Magnificent Mile
28) Take the Chicago ‘El or ‘L’ CTA metro system
29) Watch an NFL football game (Chicago Bears) at Soldier Field
30) Check out the entirely free Money Museum
31) Ride a bicycle in downtown Chicago
32) Spend time at the Museum of Science and Technology
33) Marvel at the architectural wonder known as Robbie House
34) Rest your legs by taking a Chicago city tour by Segway
35) Check out a performance at Chicago Theatre
We got to see buildings like Marina City, Trump Tower, and Wrigley Building. Architecture river tours are a fun way to take in the sights along the river. If you find yourself here during the summer months kayaking is a popular way to experience the Chicago River. The Crown Fountain is a cool interactive sculpture located in Millennium Park. Art lovers will enjoy the Art Institute of Chicago. Taking in a Chicago Cubs baseball game at Wrigley field is a must for anyone who visits the city. You can’t come to Chicago and not eat deep-dish pizza! During our week here we ate at many pizzerias in town including Lou Malnati’s, Giordano’s, Gino’s East Side, and Pizzeria Uno. Formerly known as the Sears Tower, Willis Tower is now the 2nd tallest building in the United States. Many of the buildings at the University of Chicago were designed in the Gothic style.
which is in Chicago’s South Side. For a chance to come face to face with dinosaurs, head over to the Field Museum. Right next door is the Shedd Aquarium which is a popular attraction for families. Visit the John Hancock Center by night as the city really dazzles from the 94th floor. The Navy Pier is a fun place to visit on a weekend including a Ferris Wheel. Chicago’s Museum of Science and Technology is the largest science museum. It’s hard to miss the flashing lights of the historic Chicago Theatre! Music has creative commons attribution license:
More info on 35 Things to do in Chicago | Top Attractions Travel Guide
The 26 best things to do in Miami with kids of all ages
Tracking down an activity that holds your child’s interest is easy in Miami, where kid-friendly museums, arts, entertainment and attractions abound. The best things ... do tricks at the top ...
Romantic Getaways for Chicago Couples
Please double check before heading out for the most updated information on safety precautions, vaccine requirements, travel advisories and any last ... Diamond resort located only a few hours away ...
Find Hotels in Chicago, IL from CA $78
Bordered roughly by the surrounding elevated train circuit, this Chicago neighborhood has restaurants, galleries, parks and a giant silver bean. Both a neighborhood and a park, this northern Chicago ...
Find Hotels by Delta Hotels in Edmonton from CA $119
Additional terms may apply. Ready for your next adventure to Edmonton? Who isn't? Cross accommodations off your To Do list, by visiting Expedia to reserve Marriott hotels in Central Alberta. Enjoy all ...
Best places to live in America
Thank you for signing up! We have not been able to find your subscription.
Six Flags Magic Mountain will rename Wonder Woman ride ahead of new superhero coaster
Some Six Flags parks even have two Joker attractions. Fiesta Texas has a Joker ... The new Wonder Woman Flight of Courage coaster will reach a top speed of 58 mph after climbing a 131-foot-tall ...
Route 66 Road Trip - Road Trips Forum
I'm Planning to drive alone on Route 66 soon, and i would like to have an advice from whom tried this road trip, Favorite attractions, hidden gems, delicious restaurant, National parks , tips and ...
Crowds and Covid Rise Question - Egypt Forum
Now we are thinking hard about what to do. We are going to Cairo, Nile Cruise, Hurgh., and back to Cairo. How large are the crowds in tourist areas?
Having a Baby After 35: My ‘Over the Hill’ Pregnancy
Do you see anyone embrace their wrinkles ... glossary of terms that are being used across pregnancy. Among the top asks on the list? Change “geriatric pregnancy” to “35+ mom.” While these asks have ...
Plan a Staycation on National Plan for Vacation Day!
According to the U.S. Travel ... Chicago’s guide. He talks with WGN News Now’s Christine Flores and Chip Brewster about how to be a tourist in our own backyard and details several things you ...
Icy roads cause six semi-truck pile-up crash in Uinta County
(ABC4) - A recent Twitter thread posted by a Chicago real estate investing editor, AJ LaTrace, is gaining ground on the social media platform for the mid-westerner's offbeat judgments of big trucks.
The 53 best things to do in Chicago right now
Discover the best things to do in Chicago ... It's cheesy and over-the-top, but St. Patrick's Day is a proper holiday in Chicago—you might as well get a head start on celebrations at a multi ...