The following travel video is a comprehensive list of the best 35 Things to do in Chicago including all of the top Attractions worth visiting and seeing in this complete travel guide for the Windy City.
Many people don’t realize this but Chicago is a world class city with festivals, arts, entertainment, dining and architecture that can rival any city in North America or even Europe. The only other city that I think can compare with Chicago – in terms of attractions – in America is New York. Whether you’re scarfing down Chicago style deep dish pizza or taking in a Blues festival you’ll find no shortage of things to do in the city. If you’re a sport fan there are no shortage of professional teams to follow at any time of the year including the Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bears and the Chicago Bulls. When you’re thinking of destination to travel to in the United States, Chicago should be near the top of your list. I guarantee that you’ll have a lot of fun:
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
35 Things to do in Chicago | Top Attractions Travel Guide
1) Chicago Architecture and Chicago River Walk
2) Chicago River Boat Trip
3) Kayaking along the Chicago River
4) Cloud Gate – The Bean
5) Millennium Park
6) Pavilion ‘Free Shows’
7) Art Institute of Chicago
8) Watch a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field
9) Eat Deep Dish Pizza
10) Visit the sky deck at Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower)
11) Stroll around the University of Chicago campus
12) Check out the Oriental Institute of History
13) Marvel and escape the bustle at Osaka Garden
14) Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Wicker Park
15) Relax and escape at Humboldt Park
16) Check out the Dinosaur exhibits at the Chicago Field Museum
17) Visit the Shedd Aquarium – the largest indoor one in the world
18) Watch a Chicago Blackhawks game at the United Center
19) Check out the ‘Borders’ exhibit at Solti Gardens of Grant Park
20) Admire Buckingham Fountain during the day or at night
21) View the Chicago skyline from the Hancock Center
22) Spend an afternoon having fun at Navy Pier
23) Wander around Lincoln Park Zoo and Conservatory
24) Work out or get a tan at North Avenue Beach
25) Laugh your head off watching improv at The Second City
26) Test your mind playing the Zombie Game
27) Go shopping or people watching along the Magnificent Mile
28) Take the Chicago ‘El or ‘L’ CTA metro system
29) Watch an NFL football game (Chicago Bears) at Soldier Field
30) Check out the entirely free Money Museum
31) Ride a bicycle in downtown Chicago
32) Spend time at the Museum of Science and Technology
33) Marvel at the architectural wonder known as Robbie House
34) Rest your legs by taking a Chicago city tour by Segway
35) Check out a performance at Chicago Theatre
We got to see buildings like Marina City, Trump Tower, and Wrigley Building. Architecture river tours are a fun way to take in the sights along the river. If you find yourself here during the summer months kayaking is a popular way to experience the Chicago River. The Crown Fountain is a cool interactive sculpture located in Millennium Park. Art lovers will enjoy the Art Institute of Chicago. Taking in a Chicago Cubs baseball game at Wrigley field is a must for anyone who visits the city. You can’t come to Chicago and not eat deep-dish pizza! During our week here we ate at many pizzerias in town including Lou Malnati’s, Giordano’s, Gino’s East Side, and Pizzeria Uno. Formerly known as the Sears Tower, Willis Tower is now the 2nd tallest building in the United States. Many of the buildings at the University of Chicago were designed in the Gothic style.
which is in Chicago’s South Side. For a chance to come face to face with dinosaurs, head over to the Field Museum. Right next door is the Shedd Aquarium which is a popular attraction for families. Visit the John Hancock Center by night as the city really dazzles from the 94th floor. The Navy Pier is a fun place to visit on a weekend including a Ferris Wheel. Chicago’s Museum of Science and Technology is the largest science museum. It’s hard to miss the flashing lights of the historic Chicago Theatre! Music has creative commons attribution license:
More info on 35 Things to do in Chicago | Top Attractions Travel Guide
Carolina, Puerto Rico
Camille was INCREDIBLE! She was very intelligent on the history of the ranch, Puerto Rico, and not! She also adapted our trail to ensure we were comfortable and enjoying ourselves the whole time. I’m ...
Wild Rivers Trail Campground
The Wild Rivers Trail Campground is located in Minong along the Wild Rivers Trail. The campground features 10 RV Sites and 5 Tent sites. RV sites offer electric, water and sewer. Amenities include a ...
Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free. With over 250 contemporary pieces scattered throughout the 35-acre Grounds for Sculpture, this popular ...
eng33 When do you actually intend visiting Luxor ... After 45 minutes it was our turn again... Ofcourse things can change and one must be flexible. People should plan for things to go wrong no matter ...
Visiting Dresden on a shoestring budget? Free walking tours are a great way to see the city for cheap. But remember, your guide does this for a living! Don't forget to bring some cash in order to pay ...
ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka
Osaka Castle & Nakanoshima Cruise which is an adventurous sightseeing tour on the Osaka Water Bus, where you'll travel the Okawa River and take ... by which you can visit multiple attractions such as ...
Traveling to Cuba in Jan 2021 - Havana Forum
My husband and I are traveling to Cuba Jan 13th. What was the procedure at the airport? What are the regulations for leaving the hotel? Both of us have already had COVID. We are fully aware of provide ...
The best places to live in the Midwest
Using data from Niche, Stacker compiled a list of the best places to live in the Midwest, including a maximum of 15 places per state.
Beautiful winter destinations in all 50 states
As you take inspiration from these 50 winter travel destinations, be sure to also consider getting one of the best travel credit cards before you start planning your trip. Saving money on gas ...
72 countries where homosexuality is illegal
Gay sex is no longer as widely criminalized as it used to be, but a total of 72 nations still have laws against it. Gabon in central Africa is the most recent country to have repealed its anti-gay law ...
Find Hotels by Delta Hotels in Halifax from CA $109
Thanks to Expedia.ca’s range of Delta Hotels in Halifax, Nova Scotia, you no longer have to choose between the two. Known for their comfortable rooms and friendly staff, each of the best Delta Hotels ...
From 1900 to the 1990s: America's historic attractions through the decades
The Californian park was a hugely popular travel attraction, drawing more than 35,000 people to explore it in 1916. Discover 29 things you didn't know you could do in national parks. 1910s ...