The following travel video is a comprehensive list of the best 35 Things to do in Chicago including all of the top Attractions worth visiting and seeing in this complete travel guide for the Windy City.
Many people don’t realize this but Chicago is a world class city with festivals, arts, entertainment, dining and architecture that can rival any city in North America or even Europe. The only other city that I think can compare with Chicago – in terms of attractions – in America is New York. Whether you’re scarfing down Chicago style deep dish pizza or taking in a Blues festival you’ll find no shortage of things to do in the city. If you’re a sport fan there are no shortage of professional teams to follow at any time of the year including the Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bears and the Chicago Bulls. When you’re thinking of destination to travel to in the United States, Chicago should be near the top of your list. I guarantee that you’ll have a lot of fun:
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
35 Things to do in Chicago | Top Attractions Travel Guide
1) Chicago Architecture and Chicago River Walk
2) Chicago River Boat Trip
3) Kayaking along the Chicago River
4) Cloud Gate – The Bean
5) Millennium Park
6) Pavilion ‘Free Shows’
7) Art Institute of Chicago
8) Watch a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field
9) Eat Deep Dish Pizza
10) Visit the sky deck at Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower)
11) Stroll around the University of Chicago campus
12) Check out the Oriental Institute of History
13) Marvel and escape the bustle at Osaka Garden
14) Enjoy an afternoon or evening at Wicker Park
15) Relax and escape at Humboldt Park
16) Check out the Dinosaur exhibits at the Chicago Field Museum
17) Visit the Shedd Aquarium – the largest indoor one in the world
18) Watch a Chicago Blackhawks game at the United Center
19) Check out the ‘Borders’ exhibit at Solti Gardens of Grant Park
20) Admire Buckingham Fountain during the day or at night
21) View the Chicago skyline from the Hancock Center
22) Spend an afternoon having fun at Navy Pier
23) Wander around Lincoln Park Zoo and Conservatory
24) Work out or get a tan at North Avenue Beach
25) Laugh your head off watching improv at The Second City
26) Test your mind playing the Zombie Game
27) Go shopping or people watching along the Magnificent Mile
28) Take the Chicago ‘El or ‘L’ CTA metro system
29) Watch an NFL football game (Chicago Bears) at Soldier Field
30) Check out the entirely free Money Museum
31) Ride a bicycle in downtown Chicago
32) Spend time at the Museum of Science and Technology
33) Marvel at the architectural wonder known as Robbie House
34) Rest your legs by taking a Chicago city tour by Segway
35) Check out a performance at Chicago Theatre
We got to see buildings like Marina City, Trump Tower, and Wrigley Building. Architecture river tours are a fun way to take in the sights along the river. If you find yourself here during the summer months kayaking is a popular way to experience the Chicago River. The Crown Fountain is a cool interactive sculpture located in Millennium Park. Art lovers will enjoy the Art Institute of Chicago. Taking in a Chicago Cubs baseball game at Wrigley field is a must for anyone who visits the city. You can’t come to Chicago and not eat deep-dish pizza! During our week here we ate at many pizzerias in town including Lou Malnati’s, Giordano’s, Gino’s East Side, and Pizzeria Uno. Formerly known as the Sears Tower, Willis Tower is now the 2nd tallest building in the United States. Many of the buildings at the University of Chicago were designed in the Gothic style.
which is in Chicago’s South Side. For a chance to come face to face with dinosaurs, head over to the Field Museum. Right next door is the Shedd Aquarium which is a popular attraction for families. Visit the John Hancock Center by night as the city really dazzles from the 94th floor. The Navy Pier is a fun place to visit on a weekend including a Ferris Wheel. Chicago’s Museum of Science and Technology is the largest science museum. It’s hard to miss the flashing lights of the historic Chicago Theatre! Music has creative commons attribution license:
More info on 35 Things to do in Chicago | Top Attractions Travel Guide
Right now in Iceland: Hot lava and a warm welcome
For days after I witnessed it on the Reykjanes Peninsula about 35 miles (56 kilometers ... there are jaw-dropping natural attractions at every bend in the road. The erupting volcano — which started ...
Right now in Iceland: Hot lava and a warm welcome
For days after I witnessed it on the Reykjanes Peninsula about 35 ... attractions at every bend in the road. The erupting volcano — which started March 19 — feels like the cherry on top ...
America's most popular attractions in every decade
The Californian park was a hugely popular travel attraction, drawing more than 35,000 people to explore it in 1916. Discover 29 things you didn't know you could do in national parks. 1910s ...
Find Hotels by Four Seasons in Maui from CA $1,464
Cross accommodations off your To Do list, by using Expedia to reserve Four Seasons hotels ... No matter when you want to travel, you'll always find a first-class offering of Four Seasons hotels right ...
Housing-Market Competition Has Eased Slightly, But 7 in 10 Buyers Still Face Bidding Wars
To read the full report, including charts, please visit: https://www.redfin.com/news/real-estate-bidding-wars-may-2021 ...
Chicago Travel Guide
Please check attractions, activities, etc before you go as things can change ... There’s a lot to do here for people of any budget or travel style. I can’t rave about the city enough! This travel ...
The best free things to do in NYC this week
There's a lot going on in NYC, so you're gonna need this list of the best free things to do in NYC if you are to have any hope of avoiding serious FOMO. First and foremost, don't miss out on ...
76 Attractions to See While Driving Across the Country
For more great travel guides and ... as his writing desk and his top hat and cane. Admission is $10 for adults and $1 for kids 7 to 17. There are several roadside attractions worth seeing in ...
iPhone service in London do I need SIM card?
What is the best option for me if I will be staying in London for about two weeks? Do I need to buy a Sim card and if so where do I buy it in which is best ...
Find hotels near Baxter State Park, Millinocket from CA $135
"We greatly enjoyed our stay. The host was very responsive and helpful. The Lake is gorgeous and the host provides kayaks and other fun things to do. Very comfortable and easily fit 7 people." Lowest ...
Canada and British Columbia invest in redesigning Deep Cove's village core along Lower Gallant Avenue
NORTH VANCOUVER, BC, June 11, 2021 /CNW/ - The safety and well-being of people is a top priority of the governments of Canada ... furnishings and lighting, among other things. Once completed, the ...
US UK Taskforce starts to reopen travel
BBC this morning saying late August or early September for essential travel and holidays some time after that. Forget Florida this school summer season unfortunately, not going to happen by the sounds ...