Have you ever wondered what it is like to work at Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament in Schaumburg, Illinois? Check out this in-depth and behind the scenes look at the Chicago castle atmosphere and hear the stories of 18 amazing team members that make a show possible!
Since this documentary was made, the Chicago castle has now released its BRAND NEW SHOW titled SOVEREIGN featuring a sole female ruler as Queen of the realm. Come out to see the same amazing environment (and people) as featured in this documentary with a new, fresh storyline and new costumes!
Purchase tickets to Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Chicago (or any of the 9 locations in the US and Canada) at:
Medieval Times Chicago social things:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/MedievalChicago?lang=en
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/medievaltimes_chicago/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MedievalTimesChicago/
Have a particular interest?
– How they started working at Medieval Times (4:27)
– How their role at the castle has changed (21:02)
– Favorite memories (25:46)
– Why Medieval Times is a special place to visit (42:29)
– Why Medieval Times is a special place to work (46:50)
All footage is my own work and I did achieve company clearance to create the project and use the official Medieval Times music.
Special thank you to everyone involved in this project! It was such an amazing experience to have in completion of my Communication Senior Thesis from Carthage College in Kenosha, Wisconsin!
You can subscribe to my channel for new film projects I’m working on for school, vlogs about my life, some professional projects and development, and any random film work I find fascinating!
For Business Inquiries, email: [email protected]
CHO Productions logo designed by artist Kevin Kase.
My social things:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/cho_ochab
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cho_product…
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/colleen-o…
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/choproductions/
– Snapchat: cho_ochab
More info on We are Medieval Times – Chicago: A Documentary
We are Medieval Times - Chicago: A Documentary - BingNews
Travel’s theme for 2022? ‘Go big’
As governments across the world loosen coronavirus restrictions and shift their approach to accepting COVID-19 as a manageable part of everyday life, the travel industry is growing hopeful that this ...