Hey lovely people! Welcome back on Explomo.
Today we proudly present you this wonderful Abandoned Movie Theatre dated from the 1920’s. It consists out of beautiful architecture and is one of the only theaters in Belgium dated from before WWI that is still present in Belgium.
If you liked the video, please give a THUMBS UP and COMMENT below!
If you want to see more stuff like this, SUBSCRIBE to our channel! Don’t forget to turn on your POST NOTIFICATIONS.
Next video online NEXT WEEK WEDNESDAY 8 PM!
We do NOT own any coprights of the music used in this video. All the respect to the original authors.
● Jo Wandrini – Phantasm
● Peter Sandberg – Hard Evidence 3
● WHENISEEYOUISEEMYSELF – Hues of Dark Green
● Universal Movie Studios Intro
HAVE YOU SEEN OUR LATEST VIDEOS?
● Abandoned 1920’s Vintage Family House: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeZGq…
● Abandoned Belgium House FOUND DEAD PET: https://youtu.be/r8K6odTsPpI
● Abandoned Arcade Game Hall: https://youtu.be/xt6xIjm9CYM
● Abandoned Metro Tunnel: https://youtu.be/Fx-i8G5wdL4
● Abandoned belgian town cafe: https://youtu.be/VNvPvigJT3k
FOLLOW our SOCIAL MEDIA:
More info on Exploring an Abandoned 1920’s Movie Theatre at NIGHT *Wonderful*
Long Beach State’s Gerald Locklin, Bukowski’s drinking pal, left a lasting mark on writing — and writers
Gerald Locklin, who died of COVID-19 this year, was a poet-professor who helped shape West Coast literature and turn Long Beach into a poetry hub. A Times staff writer who was his student and others ...
Downtown L.A.’s First Talkie Theater Becomes a Spectacular Apple Store, and Preservationists Are Talking It Up
One of downtown Los Angeles’ landmark clock towers, the one atop the 1927 Tower Theatre, is no longer right just twice a day. More significantly, the landmark theater below it at 8th and ...
‘The Sparks Brothers’ Review: Edgar Wright’s Wildly Entertaining Documentary Rediscovers Iconic Musical Siblings
Albums. 345 Songs. Unlimited Genius. Your Favorite Band’s Favorite Band.” That is what the poster for Focus Features’ wonderful new documentary The Sparks ...