Hey lovely people! Welcome back on Explomo.
Today we proudly present you this wonderful Abandoned Movie Theatre dated from the 1920’s. It consists out of beautiful architecture and is one of the only theaters in Belgium dated from before WWI that is still present in Belgium.
If you liked the video, please give a THUMBS UP and COMMENT below!
If you want to see more stuff like this, SUBSCRIBE to our channel! Don’t forget to turn on your POST NOTIFICATIONS.
Next video online NEXT WEEK WEDNESDAY 8 PM!
We do NOT own any coprights of the music used in this video. All the respect to the original authors.
● Jo Wandrini – Phantasm
● Peter Sandberg – Hard Evidence 3
● WHENISEEYOUISEEMYSELF – Hues of Dark Green
● Universal Movie Studios Intro
HAVE YOU SEEN OUR LATEST VIDEOS?
● Abandoned 1920’s Vintage Family House: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeZGq…
● Abandoned Belgium House FOUND DEAD PET: https://youtu.be/r8K6odTsPpI
● Abandoned Arcade Game Hall: https://youtu.be/xt6xIjm9CYM
● Abandoned Metro Tunnel: https://youtu.be/Fx-i8G5wdL4
● Abandoned belgian town cafe: https://youtu.be/VNvPvigJT3k
FOLLOW our SOCIAL MEDIA:
More info on Exploring an Abandoned 1920’s Movie Theatre at NIGHT *Wonderful*
February 2020 Forecast
Originally created by the animated Batman: The Animated Series in 1992, Harleen Quinzel, as she was known to her parents, was a psychiatrist who abandoned social conventions and ... arrive in March to ...
Abandoned theaters for sale that could make show-stopping homes
Keeping the box office layout but updating it with modern materials could be a wonderful ... screen movie theater has been entertaining silver screen enthusiasts since the 1920s.