Hey lovely people! Welcome back on Explomo.
Today we proudly present you this wonderful Abandoned Movie Theatre dated from the 1920’s. It consists out of beautiful architecture and is one of the only theaters in Belgium dated from before WWI that is still present in Belgium.
If you liked the video, please give a THUMBS UP and COMMENT below!
If you want to see more stuff like this, SUBSCRIBE to our channel! Don’t forget to turn on your POST NOTIFICATIONS.
Next video online NEXT WEEK WEDNESDAY 8 PM!
We do NOT own any coprights of the music used in this video. All the respect to the original authors.
● Jo Wandrini – Phantasm
● Peter Sandberg – Hard Evidence 3
● WHENISEEYOUISEEMYSELF – Hues of Dark Green
● Universal Movie Studios Intro
HAVE YOU SEEN OUR LATEST VIDEOS?
● Abandoned 1920’s Vintage Family House: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeZGq…
● Abandoned Belgium House FOUND DEAD PET: https://youtu.be/r8K6odTsPpI
● Abandoned Arcade Game Hall: https://youtu.be/xt6xIjm9CYM
● Abandoned Metro Tunnel: https://youtu.be/Fx-i8G5wdL4
● Abandoned belgian town cafe: https://youtu.be/VNvPvigJT3k
FOLLOW our SOCIAL MEDIA:
More info on Exploring an Abandoned 1920’s Movie Theatre at NIGHT *Wonderful*
What to Watch at the Miami Film Festival's Gems and Popcorn Fright's Nightstream
The Miami Film Festival's Gems series and Popcorn Frights’ nationwide collaborative festival, Nightstream, are here to provide a wealth of films to stream from your very home. The list of films may ...
52 free things to do in Singapore: Your boredom-beating guide for every week of the year
We Singaporeans just love to hate on two things about our island . One, that Singapore is expensive; and two, that there’s nothing to do here. Well, we’ve put together a list of free things to do in ...
Six Months in the Life of a Locked-Down Theater
Britain’s National Theater hopes to reopen ... because we have so many weird and wonderful things here. Around me now I’ve got some really beautiful 1920s Bakelite telephones, some taxidermy ...